Saturday, February 28

The reawakening of WoNoJo


A 10-day research project on 3rd generation of social media (web 3.0), while talking craps and taken two days of vacation (outstation)... but in the same time, doubling followers in 18 days - Amazing isn't it? (not phenomenal, but good enough). And I haven't even started any viral/MLM experiments yet...

Imagine if I had started optimizing these social media tools for many years now (I first blogged nearly 10 years ago, and started to specifically use twitter over 18 months ago)

Stay tuned for my book soon... (while I push out at least TEN parallel new media brands in just two weeks)

BTW, I wonder if there's a tracker/grapher for facebook social circle growth too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Feeds

Pajama Enterprise

Pajama Reading

Latest Malaysia Feeds

Micro Jobs

Pajamanation

Watch this!