I've been away from 'home' (aka primary workplace) for quite the whole of last week which explains on the lack of most recent posts. Still, I managed to take care of several administrative work chores for my other businesses and put up a few blog posts on several other blogs from a remote location. More updates on my my recent outstation trips coming up, once I settle a few other pressing work -- got to take care of existing clients first ;-)
Here's a nice article on outsourcing vs. offshoring I picked up from the vast resource of Slideshare -- a very useful social sharing web 2.0 application indeed: instead of sharing just audio and video or plain files, this one lets you share presentations that can be viewed full-screen. The service currently supports Microsoft Powerpoint ppt and pps formats as well as OpenOffice (odp) and the popular Adobe Acrobat (pdf - for exports from other applications).
I prepared a slide as well last night for an upcoming promotion of instant website building service:
Don't hesitate to offer me feedbacks/comments on this slide and the overall slide-sharing service. Thanks in advance!
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (35)
- Northern Corridor Economic Region (NCER)
- Innovate Without Emigrate
- More micro enterprises going online...
- The Professionalization of Internet TV
- Use Web 2.0 to Promote Your Business
- Offshoring is part of the solution, not the proble...
- ADVERTORIAL: Mega-saving month on domains for Paja...
- Outsource Non-Core Processes for a Competitive Edg...
- Outsource Your Brain for Science
- Malaysia is world's fifth preferred outsourcing lo...
- Women-lead ICT based enterprises?
- Can Software as a Service (SaaS) projects be done ...
- Heboh on TV, just not on the Internet yet...
- Live Earth 7-Point Pledge on 7/7/07
- Disabilities not a barrier to success
- Business entities in Malaysia reached another high...
- Shuth's mistake: "Delaying to outsource"
- Entrepreneurship 2.0, revisited...
- ▼ July (18)