Read the following articles to learn more on how biodiversity is affecting us all (especially all Malaysians):
- Malaysia's call for Asia to strengthen biosafety on Monday, 21 MAY 2007 during Biosafety and Biosecurity Asia 2007 conference.
- From our Prime Minister in 2005 on reducing impact of natural disasters.
- An article in Harian Metro in 2006 entitled "Nilai alam bagai nyawa sendiri" (in Malay meaning "Value the earth as your own life")
- A news article in Utusan Malaysia on 10 MAY 2007 on our potential success in producing world's first synthetic blood. (in Malay)
- A study on Kinabalu park as published by United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) in cooperation with UNESCO's World Heritage Centre.
Selamat menyambut Hari Kepelbagaian Biologi Sejagat!