Read what others are saying abouts us:
- Léon Benjamin at WinningBySharing.net: Fractional Work. The next small thing? & a much earlier article entitled Fractional Work Debuts and; a follow-up review by David Wilcox at Designing for Civil Society: Fractional work and small slices of expertise
- Mark Fletcher at StartUpping.com: Keys to Outsourcing Success (Part 1)
- "djozi-bo" at her LiveJournal blog (in Russian)
- Audrey Golub at MilanIn Business Club
- Adamson Rust at TheInquire.net: Job site lets you work in your pajamas / Teletrabajo en pijama (Spanish)
- David Cohn at NewAssignment.net: Assignment Zero Reactions
- Matt Mower at Blogs.It
- Personal Development for Smart PeopleTM Forums
And it's presently bookmarked by 70 people at Del.icio.us.
Read more about "Freelancing on the Internet" at Wikipedia.
What do you think about it? How may we improve it to make it work for you? Help us, help you... (Thank you in advance!)
BTW, you're welcome to talk about Pajamanation, and let us know by commenting here... (get the words out of your review page).