"Globalization has expanded the opportunities of where we work and for whom we work. But how do global firms ensure that the people they hire locally are suited - from a standpoint of analytic skills, aptitude, and personality - for globally collaborative assignments?", wrote Howard Baldwin.
Read more at My Global Career ("Where do you belong in the flat world?")
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (35)
- Countdown to Apple's iPhone TGiF Night
- Sudahkah anda e-Hasil? (e-Fail Cukai/e-File Tax)
- Visit the Offshore Location or do an Actual Projec...
- Selling Malaysia as outsourcing hub
- Human-to-Human, key to communicate...
- Ready for Pajama Enterprise?
- Desire the worst job? Get smart!
- Mastering the Virtual Workplace
- Globalization - The Great Equalizer
- Which site would you like to hack today?
- Outsourcing Blogging - it will become a trend!
- We can have it all!
- 100 Bloggers + 50 Tables + 1 'Celebrity' + Food + ...
- Coming to strangle you on 26 JUNE 2006...
- Outsourcing of city reporting: Will it become a tr...
- Celebrating refugee children and listening to thei...
- Lemon or Orange?
- Two is better, more than two is the best!
- Happy Belated Work-At-Home Father's Day (15 JUN 20...
- Online Sales Lose Steam as Buyers Grow Web-Weary -...
- On the pajama trail - HoboTraveler
- Nothing speaks to freedom louder than a halfsuit
- Hire Globally, Test Locally
- Ronggeng Merdeka @ Georgetown
- the 'Fruitful' Citrarasa Penang 2007 starts today....
- Entrepreneurship 2.0 on YouTube
- PajamaFuture: Some Joost for your Tube
- Child Labour and Agriculture (12 June 2007)
- I bought a Ferrari at Autocity Carnival yesterday
- Work in Pajamas, Holiday in Smart Casual
- Blogger's Gathering in Penang - Sat, 23 JUNE 2007
- Broadband in Every Home! (Jom pi Kedah...)
- The Ocean Project
- The era of big software is over
- Pajamaworking at home... where in Malaysia?
- a Tribute to Loga, the Alley Cat !
- Green Day Everyday!
- It's not easy being green...
- Ekspo Usahawan Bumiputera Pulau Pinang officiated ...
- ▼ June (39)